Experiencing tooth loss? Looking for a more permanent alternative to dentures? Smiles of Aurora provides complete dental implant services at our Aurora office.
Dr. Goetz is an expert on the subject of dental implants and takes pride in his ability to recreate natural-looking smiles.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots," permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge, or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a comfortable chewing surface, restoring the appearance of the missing tooth.
Simply put, dental implants are designed to be a permanent replacement for missing teeth. After the treatment process, your dental implants will function just as your normal teeth would - no slipping, sliding, or daily removal required!
- Look Natural - You don’t want a replacement tooth that looks fake - this could draw even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Dental implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to feel comfortable in your mouth and to allow you to enjoy your favorite foods without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth: simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Bulky dental appliances can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums and can increase your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
If you’ve lost one or more of your teeth due to injury or decay, dental implants could rejuvenate your smile and repair your oral health for good!
Before a tooth implants procedure, Dr. Goetz performs a thorough examination at our Aurora dentist office to determine if dental implants are right for your smile. After the examination, our entire dental implants team will review all pertinent information, including your treatment timeline, care guide, and cost.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At Smiles of Aurora, we will recommend the type of tooth replacement option that fits your situation best. After your consultation with Dr. Goetz, he will recommend a dental implant system that suits your needs and goals.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and natural-looking dental crown.
A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures (also known as "overdentures") can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Loss of a tooth can cause problems with basic, day-to-day activities like chewing or even speaking. Our Aurora dental patients can find relief from discomfort and inconvenience with these removable "snap-in" dentures that are stabilized using dental implants.
All-on-4® Dental Implants
With All-on-4 dental implants (also known as "teeth in a day", your dental implants are stabilized together with a prosthesis that allows you to use your teeth immediately. This type of dental implant is permanent and is not removable.
If you are a good candidate for All-on-4 dental implants, you can expect to have your restored teeth in just one day! Everyone’s case is unique, but the vast majority of the work will be done by Dr. Goetz and our restorative dentistry team prior to your implant surgery.
Hybridge Full Mouth Dental Implant Bridge
This type of dental implant is designed to replace up to 12 teeth on the upper or lower jaws. The durable prosthesis is placed on titanium dental implants, making it a permanent solution if you are missing multiple teeth.
Hybrid Implant Dentures
Hybrid implant dentures are an innovative solution for patients who need to replace full rows of teeth. This restorative dental procedure consists of dentures that are permanently fixed to dental implants.
Hybrid implant dentures can be an ideal solution if you currently have dentures but are tired of irritation and sliding, and daily removal.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
There are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. Following your consultation with Dr. Goetz, our team will provide you with an honest and accurate cost breakdown.
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Other dental issues that could inhibit conventional treatment.
Remember, Smiles of Aurora works with dozens of insurance plans to help make your treatment more affordable. If your insurance doesn't cover enough, we will talk through your other financing options, including 0% financing with CareCredit®.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Smiles of Aurora Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth pain, or any other services Smiles of Aurora offers, give our office a call. Dr. Goetz is here to determine if dental implants can restore your smile!